WizzDev has significant plans for growth within the core areas of the consultancy business including expansion into new products and therefore wishes to recruit high-quality personnel to help us achieve our goals. We are looking for the right person to join our Poznan office and support our Business Development and Technical teams.
Your key responsibilities:
- Developing project proposals and quotations in response to customers query,
- Active acquisition of new customers on online markets,
- Update company websites and social media for marketing purposes,
- Assist with the development and production of marketing materials,
- Perform analysis of web traffic to identify sales targets and improvements to websites,
- Ad-hoc market research,
- Liaise with media for advertisements and communications,
- Maintain regular communication with businesses to understand requirements.
Required qualifications and experience:
- BSc or MSc degree in Marketing or Economy or equivalently discipline,
- Excellent communication skills: fluent in English, both in speaking and writing,
- Experience in preparation of commercial offers and sales presentations,
- A dynamic personality with a strong result-oriented approach, high level of commitment,
- IT proficient particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- Business-minded and motivated by cross-collaboration to get things done,
- Attention to details with good time management skills are essential.
Experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Experience in working in the marketing, sales department or online freelancing,
- Understanding of the software development industry, particularly of IoT a benefit,
- Fluent in using project management tools: Slack, Jira, Powerpoint, Google doc,
- Experience with near-shoring outsourcing,
- Knowledge of WordPress and Subiekt are greatly beneficial,
- Experience and knowledge of the software development sector is highly desired.
- Participation in exciting global projects,
- Contact with the variety of newest technologies,
- Great opportunity for personal development,
- Friendly work atmosphere,
- Possibility of remote work (participation to be agreed during the recruitment interview),
- Frequent department integrations (sports and entertainment),
- A long collaboration based on the B2B model.
Our Company is a tobacco-free campus. Are you willing and able to abide by this policy?
Recruitment Process: COVID19 Notice: During the pandemic, we extensively promote work from home and online socializing with colleagues. Traveling to our customers is not possible. Our recruitment process includes:
- resume and cover letter in English
- two Google Chat/Hangout interviews in English
Please email your CV, making a note of your salary expectations and availability in the email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and your name in the subject line.
Include the following legal clause somewhere in your CV:
“I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at WizzDev sp. z o.o. sp.k. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”
If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well:
“In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at WizzDev sp. z o.o. sp.k.”