We need someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and is ready to take initiative, assess risks and enter new and uncharted territories. The Technical Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined.
Your key responsibilities:
- Developing project proposals and quotations in response to customers query,
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of projects from initiation through delivery,
- Manage project risks, issues/problems and activity progress,
- Manage team time and capacity, as well as balance resources,
- Oversee schedules and budgets to ensure goal attainment,
- Maintain regular communication with business to understand requirements.
Required qualifications and experience:
- MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Telecommunication or equivalently technical discipline, with a minimum of 2 years of software product development experience is a must,
- At least 2 years’ experience as Technical Project Manager.
You will get the support you need but you will be the sole person responsible for all aspects of the project,
- Experience in managing IT projects using Agile and Traditional methodologies,
- Business-minded and motivated by cross-collaboration to get things done,
- Excellent communication skills: Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing,
- Attention to details with good time management skills are essential,
- Passion for technology and problem-solving.
Experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Experience managing near-shoring outsourcing,
- Prior online freelancing experience,
- Fluent in using project management tools: Slack, Jira, Powerpoint, Google doc,
- Scrum Master certificate is a plus,
- Understanding of software development life cycle,
- 2 years of former experience in microcontrollers, mobile apps, embedded development or IoT will be a great advantage in this role.
- Participation in exciting global projects,
- Contact with the variety of newest technologies,
- Possibility of remote work (to be agreed during the recruitment interview),
- Great opportunity for personal development,
- Friendly work atmosphere,
- Frequent department integrations (sports and entertainment),
- A long collaboration based on the B2B model.
Our Company is a tobacco-free campus. Are you willing and able to abide by this policy?
Recruitment Process: COVID19 Notice: During the pandemic, we extensively promote work from home and online socializing with colleagues. Traveling to our customers is not possible. Our recruitment process includes:
- resume and cover letter in English,
- two Google Chat/Hangout interviews in English,
- review of your source code samples.
Please email your CV, making a note of your salary expectations and availability in the email to email@example.com quoting the job title and your name in the subject line.
Include the following legal clause somewhere in your CV:
“I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at WizzDev sp. z o.o. sp.k. in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”
If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well:
“In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at WizzDev sp. z o.o. sp.k.”