Have you ever been struggling with choosing the best option from the leading easy-to-integrate, on-premises, and cloud-based IoT platforms based on scalability, security, integration difficulty, flexibility, customization, and operational expenses?
We have prepared a series of blogs presenting the pros and cons of selected leading solutions!
Kaa IoT (https://www.kaaproject.org/platform)
Kaa IoT platform is GitHub’s leading, open-source IoT middleware for endpoint solutions, asset management, data management, and protocol management.
- Low cost
- Real-time data management
- Real-time asset monitoring
- Easily integrated with third-party platforms
- Supports a wide range of protocols
- Advanced notification and data configuration model
- High minimum device connectivity requirements
- Limited customization for innovative products
Stay tuned for the next updates about the other platforms that we wish can help you find something that suits your requirements best!